Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tuna and Pasta Salad

Sunday and I haven't decided yet what to have for dinner. It is way harder than I thought to what to cook next. I mean, if you are not a meal planner, yes, hard to think and come up something healthy for family and not from fast foods.

Two weeks in a row that we have been eating at home. That's a big yey for the family and way healthier for us too. Not to mention that save us some $$ in our pocket just by eating at home. The three of us, everytime we go out, it always cost us like $60.00 with tip. Yet, I only spent $150.00+ for the grocery for the whole week. That's a lot of saving. OF course, I am not confining myself just to be in the kitchen. I have to look for recipes that are easy to make and LOW FAT Recipes like this one below.

And no, not from someone's recipe. I put all together the ingredients myself.

Tuna and Pasta Salad
Recipe by: Aiz

Verdict: 3.50 out of 5




Ingredients:


8 ounces of orrecitte noodes, cooked accoding to package
4 tablespoon of Light Mayo
1/2 can of olives
1 cucumber, sliced, seeded and diced
8 pcs. of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 can of tuna in water albacore
1/8 cup diced red onions


Directions:


1. Drain the water of the tuna. Put in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients together except the noodles.
2. After tossing well the ingredients, add the noodles. Make sure it is coated well.
3. Arange it in the platter with lettuce and serve. (You can omit the lettuce if you want to)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...