Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stir-fried noodles

Ok, second attempt of making my family something different tonight for dinner. They both get excited for me cooking variety dish from now on.


So, here is our dinner for tonight:

Stir-fried noodles with beef and spinach

Verdict: 2.75 out of 5

Source: Cooking Light, April 2011

It turned out it is not on top of our list. Of course, it turned out good but it is not going to be back in my kitchen. We enjoyed the flavor and savored the taste. It has that spicy after taste in your mouth. It opens up your sinuses. The beef was not bad. It was good though. Don’t get me wrong, I love spicy foods but with my food restrictions, I have to avoid as much as I can some spicy foods. Of course, I will able to east some spicy foods after a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...