Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First dinner attempt

Two weeks after my gallbladder removal surgery, I attempt to cook dinner for my family tonight after a while of not able to do so from being sick. I feel bad for my family of eating the same menu over and over again and just mostly take out and/or restaurants. I decided to get back in track and will try to cook something different for my family.

Not only that I will enjoy cooking but also be able to eat healthy. It is perfect for my low fat diet food restrictions from now on. Of course, I still need to take it easy because it is only two weeks yet since my major surgery. But I am so glad that I was able to cook dinner tonight.

The dinner was an easy preparation. It did not take a lot of doing stuff around the kitchen. No heavy lifting and it only take at least 30 minutes to prepare the dinner.


Here is my first dinner attempt tonight.

Menu:

Side dish: Asparagus with Balsamic Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...